Junior Sous Chef – Evenings
Evening Junior Sous Chef, NN13, £32k
We are currently looking to recruit a strong Evening Junior Sous Chef for our clients’ team based in NN13, Northamptonshire.
Working within an extremely busy environment, the kitchen caters for a high quality staff restaurant, grab & go and all day grazing as well as extensive high profile hospitality and events. The main restaurant offers a breakfast, lunch and supper service.
As the Evening Junior Sous Chef, you will be
* leading and overseeing the evening team and service
* responsible for running the kitchen during the supper service and ensuring a smooth operation
* managing the prep for your service as well as helping with prep for the next day’s breakfast service
* reporting into the Head Chef
Working hours are 5/7, 12:00 midday – 20:30.
Due to location, it is preferable to have own mode of transport as there is extremely limited public transport to the site.
To be considered as a candidate, you will be
* at minimum Senior Chef de Partie level with a stable work background
* from a B&I, hotel or high volume restaurant
* able to manage others ensuring a smooth service
* meticulous with attention to detail and presentation
* passionate about food and ingredients as well as up to date with trends and concepts
* flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Interested? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Sous Chef, Senior Chef de Partie, Evenings, B&I, Contract Catering, Hotel, Restaurant, Brackley, Banbury, Northamptonshire