Medical Receptionist (For GP Surgery)
11.00 – 11.50 per hour, depending on experience.
Full Time (Shifts based upon a Rota which starts at 7:45am and/or finish at 18:45)
** This vacancy is initially contracted as Temporary however the client is looking for someone who would be open to considering a permanent vacancy, should this be a mutual agreement towards the end of the temporary assignment **
Our client requires a System 1 trained Medical Receptionist to become part of a long standing and career driven team. The surgery boasts a long term career environment and prides themselves on putting their patients first.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
– Booking appointments into the System 1 system
– Taking calls and speaking to patients
– Handling queries in a time-effective manner
– Office adminsitration duties
– Day to Day tasks within the GP Surgery, under the instruction of line manager
– Organising and prioritising your workload
– MUST have experience using System 1 (PLEASE NOTE – if there is no experience with System 1 you will not be considered).
– Positive, can-do attitude and attention to detail
– Patient and kind with a great telephone manner
– Well-presented and professional
If you are a System 1 trained Medical Receptionist click apply now.