Store Person/ Kitchen Porter
Store Person/Kitchen Porter, NN13 £26k
Recruiting for a motivated and experienced Store Person/Kitchen Porter to join our clients’ team based near NN13, Northamptonshire.
As the Store Person, you will be a key member of the kitchen working alongside the Chefs to ensure a smooth running of the kitchen.
Responsibilities will include:
* organizing and checking deliveries/invoices
* managing stock rotation
* assisting with stock chef
* helping chefs with food prep when needed and keeping the kitchen clean
* washing up including potwash
Working hours are 5/7 days, 40 hours per week.
Due to location, it is preferable to have your own transport as there is limited public transport to this site.
Our ideal candidate would
– Have previous experienced as a Store Person or Head Kitchen Porter
– Have worked within a busy professional kitchen environment
– Have good attention to detail
– Have excellent communication and organizational skills
– Have basic food prep skills
– Be flexible and willing with a positive can do attitude
Interested?? Then apply immediately or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Store Person, Storeman, Kitchen Porter, B&I, Contract Catering, NN12, NN13, Brackley, Northamptonshire