Chef de Partie
Fort William, Highlands
Chef de Partie, Fort William Scotland, £30k
Fantastic opportunity for a passionate Chef de Partie to join a 3 red rosette fine dining restaurant at this award winning, luxury 5* hotel in the Highlands, Scotland.
This truly stunning hotel has 17 bedrooms and suites as well as offering a self-contained accommodation with incredible views over the surrounding countryside. Set overlooking incredible views, the hotel houses a 3 red rosette fine dining restaurant offering exquisite food using the highest quality seasonal ingredients and produce. There is also a high standard Lounge menu serving exceptional food in a more casual setting.
As the Chef de Partie, you will be
* Working as part of a team to produce stunning food from fresh ingredients
* Working all sections
* Ensuring an exceptional standard of food is sent out
You, as the ideal candidate, would be
* A strong Chef de Partie or Demi Chef with a proven career history
* experienced within a Michelin star and/or rosette kitchen (min 2 rosette)
* creative with flair
* genuinely passionate about exceptional food and ingredients
* attentive to detail and presentation
* able to and work as a team player
* able to work under pressure whilst remaining calm and reasonable
* flexible and willing with a positive, can do attitude
Please note, there is no staff accommodation currently available however the hotel will be able to support temporarily if necessary.
Interested? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Chef de Partie, 5* Hotel, AA Rosette, Fine Dining, Fort Williams, Highlands, Scotland