Head Chef, TQ7 Kingsbridge, £37,000 + performance related bonus
This beautiful, family owned free house, based in the stunning South Devon countryside, showcases local, sustainably food using produce from their own farm as well as local producers and fishermen from the surrounding area.
The restaurant offers a lunch and dinner service with a traditional Sunday roast. There is also an outside grill running in the summer months over lunchtime.
As the Head Chef, you will be
* Responsible for the running of the kitchen
* Creating seasonal menus showcasing local produce from the farm as well as local fisherman and producers
* Managing the kitchen team
* Managing stock, stock rotation, wastage and all food costs
* Liaising with the FOH team on menus and dishes
* Involved in driving the business forward
Benefits include performance-related bonuses, heavily subsidised accommodation and free transport
Due to location and surrounding area, it is preferable to have your own transport.
As our ideal candidate, you will be
* An experienced Head Chef with a proven work history within high quality restaurants or hotels
* A strong manager with the ability to work as part of a team
* Genuinely passionate about food, ingredients and local suppliers
* Attentive to detail with an eye for presentation
* An effective communicator with strong organizational skills
* Flexible and willing with a positive manner
Interested?? Then apply immediately or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Head Chef, Restaurant, Hotel, Inn, TQ7, Kingswood, Devon